SINK DECLOGGER is a heavy duty and highly concentrated alkaline liquid designed for eliminating clogs, as well as maintaining free-flowing drains. It softens, dissolves and liquefies grease, dirt, hair, cigarette filters, paper, peel and other organic matters.
- High concentration.
- Works by chemical means rather than by heat or agitation.
- Especially useful for unclogging and maintaining open drains, sinks, urinals, grease traps, toilets and septic tanks.
- Dissolves grease, cloth paper, sanitary napkins, hair and cigarette filters.
SINK DECLOGGER is available in gallons.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Ensure proper ventilation before using the preparation. Use mask, eye goggles, and hand gloves in applying the preparation.
- Recommended amounts of SINK DECLOGGER for the following:
TOILETS –Slowly pour 1/2 liter at the edge of the bowl; let it stand for 5 minutes, then flush with water for 5 minutes. STANDARD FLOOR DRAINS – Slowly pour 1/2 liter; let it stand for 5 minutes, then slowly flush with water for 5 minutes.
VERY CORROSIVE! Contains highly alkaline solution. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If eye or skin contact occurs, wash affected area with running water for 15 minutes. In the event irritation persists, check with physician. If swallowed, administer a milk or water drink and seek medical attention immediately. WARNING: Proper testing is needed before usage since the traps and drains vary in materials and conditions. Use mask, eye goggles, and hand gloves in applying the preparation. Vendor will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind.